Tremor Alloys is a leading accredited by UKAS for metals stockholder and processor. We Tremor Alloys – a multi-billion dollar Indian company – have the global resources to deliver a service at the price and quality you need for your organization. Tremor Alloys bring you the best of everything from a wide range of stock; nationwide coverage; quality approvals with full traceability through to a comprehensive processing capability and delivery service.
Tremor Alloys– making the difference.
In today’s fast-paced commercial world many leading manufacturers are looking for more than just a material supplier. They want a supply partner to understand and share their goals and business strategies. A supply partner who can offer a range of bespoke solutions to meet the needs of whatever specific business sector they are in. A supply partner who both listens and then acts on what is required by providing innovative solutions. Tremor Alloys already make the difference to many of its existing customers by being such a supply partner. Contact us today to see how we can make the difference for you.
everything in stock
More than 50,000 tons ferrous and non-ferrous metal semi-finished products are waiting for your order in our warehouse in Navi Mumbai. Stainless, Alloy, Carbon, Duplex, Tool, High Speed, Aluminium, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Nickel Alloys, Titanium, Tantalum, Niobium, Molybdenum, Tungsten. All first class mill stocks under one roof.FACTS & FIGURES COMPANY
OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- Approximately 250 qualified employees
- 60,000 square meters of storage space
- 50,000 Tonnes material in permanent storage
- 6,000 different dimensions
- Large, modern processing center
- Demand-driven, On-schedule delivery, regardless of quantity and location
- Delivery services throughout the world by our speedy logistics and forwarders.
- Tremor Alloys offer a complete range of services, starting from basic cutting and processing through to more complex and bespoke solutions. This range includes: Plasma Cutting
- GAS Cutting
- Laser Cutting
- Waterjet Cutting
- Shear Cutting
- Bending, Machining & Fabrication